Office 2019 has come out, but currently it can only be installed on Windows 10, and most people prefer to use the original 2016 relative to office 2016, but I would like to say that Windows 7 will be stopped from Microsoft Support by January 2020, Then people may all have to upgrade to Windows 10. Second, Office 2016 stops the connection to the cloud service by January 2020. Next we’ll look at the differences between office and 2016 offices over 2019 and tell you if you need to upgrade your Office software.
What’s the new feature?
For Word, new additions include:
- Improved inking & accessibility
- Focus mode
- Learning tools (captions & audio descriptions)
- Black theme
- @ Mentions
PowerPoint now boasts:
- Zoom capabilities for ordering of slides within presentations
- Morph transition feature
- Ability to insert and manage Icons, SVG, and 3D models
- Improved roaming pencil case
Excel comes with:
- Funnel charts, 2D maps, and timelines
- New Excel functions and connectors
- Ability to publish Excel to PowerBI
- PowerPivot enhancements
- PowerQuery enhancements
- @ Mentions
Outlook now has:
- Updated contact cards
- Office 365 Groups (requires Exchange Online)
- Focused inbox
- Travel and delivery summary cards
How can I run Office 2019?
First your system must be window 10 to download and install Office 2019 and use it.
Your processor needs to have 1.6 GHz or more processing power, as well as 2 or more cores. For macOS, any Intel processor is available. With RAM, Windows requires 4 GB (2 GB If you’re running a 32-bit version), and GB is required on your Mac. Your hard drive requires 4.0 GB of Windows space on 10 GB mac.
How can i get Office 2019 Product Key?
Guys who need office 2019 key can go to Microsoft shop like Ocdkeys.com to get. 100% genuine it provide. And the price is cheap. here some of free office 2019 key share:
So, do I still need to upgrade to 2019?
Look at you personally feel which version of the Office software is easy to use, which is used, there is no absolute must upgrade.