As you know Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft, but using the latest operating system comes with certain limitations. For example, sometimes you won’t be able to use old software, product key windows 10 pro 64 bit and you’ll get This program doesn’t run on Windows 10 error, so here are few solutions how to fix this.
What to do if a Program Doesn’t Run on Windows 10
Solution 1 – Run applications as administrator
In the days of Windows XP most users used administrator accounts and most software was optimized to run in administrator mode by default. buy windows 10 product key This has changed a bit with newer versions of Windows, but if some older software isn’t running on Windows 10 you can always try running it as administrator by following these steps:
- 1.Right click the application shortcut.
- 2.Choose Run as administrator from the menu.
Solution 2 – Run application in compatibility mode
If your application worked in previous versions of Windows but it doesn’t run in Windows 10, you might want to try running it in compatibility mode.
- 1.Right click the application that you’re trying to run.
- 2.Choose Properties from the menu.
- 3.Go to Compatibility tab.
- 4.Check Run this program in compatibility mode for and choose operating system from the list.
- 5.Click Apply and then OK.
We also want to mention that while in Compatibility mode you can set to run this application in administrator mode all the time.
Solution 3 – Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
If previous solution doesn’t work,windows 10 license key you might want to try running Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
- 1. Right click the application that you want to troubleshoot.
- 2. Choose Properties and go to Compatibility tab.
- 3. Click Run compatibility troubleshooter.
- 4. Use the wizard to fix the compatibility issues.
Solution 4 – Download older version of .NET Framework
Windows 10 comes with .NET 4.6 Framework installed, but some applications might require older version of .NET Framework to function properly, so make sure that you visit Microsoft Download Center and download older versions of .NET Framework if the application requires it.
Solution 5 – Use virtual machine
If none of these solutions work for you, you might want to try using a virtual machine. If you’re not familiar with virtual machine, it’s a software that creates virtual hard drive on your computer, and it allows you to run other operating systems on Windows 10. windows 10 key cheap, This means that you can run Windows XP or Windows 7 on Windows 10. We have to warn you that using a virtual machine requires decent amount of your hardware power, so make sure that you have enough RAM and hard drive space to run it.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise : S9F9M-0V9WF-8IMD1-PVZR2-P4NPS
- purchase windows 7 professional key : SWGHJ-WXT98-74O4E-FR1VE-MMM7V
- windows pro product key free : RCJGV-W13N4-5RB46-7Z4EK-6TG8G
- free windows 10 product key : BW0FQ-13FFZ-Y1XPW-QK1MK-S59UZ
- windows 10 home product key : SIJWE-3RV7X-1101O-HF414-64WI6